Proclear EP (Biomedics EP) Contact Lenses
- As Low As: $23.99 per box
- Manufacturer: CooperVision
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Email to a Friend
- FSA Eligible
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
p>Proclear EP (Biomedics EP) are weekly disposable contact lenses manufactured by CooperVision. While everyone wants to enjoy the best vision possible, not everyone wants to wear bifocals or reading glasses. Fortunately, Biomedics EP's unique optical design ensures you'll see clearly near, far and everywhere in between-all with the comfort and convenience of soft contact lenses. Proclear EP (Biomedics EP)proven biocompatible lens material creates a deposit-resistant surface that keeps the lenses clean and healthy and PC Hydrogel lenses significantly exceed the minimum oxygen necessary for safe daily wear. This translates to maximum comfort, optimal health, and excellent performance.CooperVision has changed the brand name of Biomedics EP to Proclear EP. During the transition period all orders will be shipped as either Biomedics EP or Proclear EP.
As always, we guarantee your Proclear EP (Biomedics EP) contact lenses to be exactly as your doctor prescribed! Take advantage of our discount prices (as low as $23.99) and order your Proclear EP (Biomedics EP) contact lenses today!