Biomedics Toric Contact Lenses
- As Low As: $27.50 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Email to a Friend
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Biomedics Toric are 1-2 week disposable contact lenses manufactured by CooperVision. Biomedics Toric is the benchmark soft lens for patients needing correction for astigmatism and desiring a 2-week wear cycle. Biomedics Toric is noted as the most stable toric lens on the market which means crisp and clear vision all day long. A new thinner patented edge also provides a higher level of lasting comfort compared to other toric lenses.
As always, we guarantee your Biomedics Toric contact lenses to be exactly as your doctor prescribed! Take advantage of our discount prices (as low as $27.50) and order your Biomedics Toric contact lenses today!
Biomedics Toric Reviews
These contacts are grrrreat!
I wear the Biomedics Toric contact lenses are surprisingly comfortable for astigmatism lenses. All of the toric lenses that I have worn in the past haven't been that comfortable and I was never able to wear them all day. With the Biomedics Toric contacts I can wear them all day and they stay comfortable which is awesome. They give me just as good sight as my other contacts do too.